Specific examples of personal attack include but are not limited to:
* Negative personal comments and "I'm better than you" attacks, such as "You have no life."
* Racial, sexual, homophobic, religious or ethnic epithets directed against another contributor. Religious epithets are not allowed even if the contributor is a member of a purported cult.
* Political affiliation attacks, such as calling someone a [[Nazi]]
* Profanity directed against another contributor.
* [[wikipedia:no legal threats|Threats of legal action]]
* Death threats.
* Threats or actions which expose other Wikipedia editors to political, religious or other persecution by government, their employer or any others. Violations of this sort may result in a block for an extended period of time which may be applied immediately by any sysop upon discovery. Sysops applying such sanctions should confidentially notify the members of the [[Wikipedia:Arbitration Committee]] and [[User:Jimbo Wales|Jimbo Wales]] of what they have done and why.